Appearance Cases

Notification of Case Changes
Parties in dissolution and private child support modification cases in San Juan County must notify our office if public assistance is or has been paid for children in the case. After receiving notice, our office may participate in the case to represent the interests of the state in preserving any child support debt owed to the state and ensuring adequate child support for the children. Our office does not represent either parent.