When do I need a burn permit?

San Juan County Requires permits for burning yard waste or natural vegetation. There are some restrictions, and a small fee is required. Instructions and a printable form can be found here; apply using the Online Permit Center.

Show All Answers

1. What are the Design Criteria and building codes for San Juan County?
2. I would like to build something. Where do I begin?
3. How can I get information on code that governs my project/permit?
4. What is a site plan, when do I need it and how is it made?
5. What are common building permits?
6. Is there a checklist of application documents?
7. How do I apply?