What is it?
These are petitions that parents, youth's, or DCFS file asking the Court to allow the child to reside temporarily out-of -home and/or to attend needed treatment.

Show All Answers

1. What is it?
2. Who is a CHINS youth?
3. How does the process work?
4. Who pays for the out-of-home placement or treatment?
5. Am I entitled to an attorney?